Marketing Podcast with Sam Garg
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Sam Garg. Sam is the Founder and CEO at Writesonic – an AI writer that helps you write SEO-optimized, long-form (up to 1500 words) blog posts & articles in 15 seconds.
Artificial Intelligence is sort of like the human brain – our brain slowly remembers things we reiterate, picks up on similarities, notices patterns, and essentially creates new neural pathways in the system that is our brain over time. AI does just that, but at the speed of light. In this episode, I talk with the founder of Writesonic AI, Sam Garg, about AI today. Writesonic is one of the best AI writers out there today that helps you write SEO-optimized long-form content along with many other use cases. We talk about how AI isn’t here to replace the work we do as marketers. It’s here to work in tandem with us, making our work more effective.
Questions I ask Sam Garg:
- [1:17]What has your entrepreneurial journey looked like that led you to want to start Writesonic?
- [2:53] How do you hope to differentiate WriteSonic, particularly in the AI writing space?
- [4:12] When you’re talking to a complete novice and they ask how AI works – what’s your simple explanation?
- [5:34] So you talked about Writesonic being in the top tier of AI writers – what have you done from a marketing standpoint to gain traction with users?
- [6:18] Do you use Writesonic in all of your own marketing?
- [6:49] What are some innovative ways you see people using Writesonic outside of blog posts and landing pages?
- [7:44] What mistakes do you see people making when it comes to using AI technology?
- [9:04] What are some tips to get the best end product when using AI?
- [10:18] What are some of the end use cases really going to be with images in AI?
- [12:07] What technology is driving all of the image creation?
- [13:22] What does the future look like for AI in the next 3-5 years?
- [14:03] What do you tell a copywriter or an illustrator – are they gonna be out of work in three years or is there some way in which they need to participate strategically in using AI?
- [15:09] What’s coming for Writesonic in your roadmap?
- [16:03] Where can more people connect with you and learn more about Writesonic?
More About Sam Garg:
Take The Marketing Assessment:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network and Semrush.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who seek the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.
Everybody’s online, but are they finding your website? Grab the online spotlight and your customers’ attention with Semrush. From Content and SEO to ads and social media, Semrush is your one-stop-shop for online marketing. Build, manage, and measure campaigns —across all channels — faster and easier. Are you ready to take your business to the next level? Get seen. Get Semrush. Visit semrush.com/go to try it free for 7 days.