Marketing Podcast with John Jantsch
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I’m doing a solo show, and I’m going to talk about the topic of analytics — specifically tracking results, either for your own business or clients you may work with.
Topics I Cover:
- [1:41] What the point of tracking is
- [2:58] What metrics to look at throughout the different levels of the marketing funnel
- [3:32] What to look for at the top of the funnel
- [4:55] Why data at the top of the funnel is trend-based
- [7:10] What to look for at the middle of the funnel
- [9:11] Metrics at the middle of the funnel are more engagement-based
- [11:39] What to look for at the bottom of the funnel
- [13:07] Why understanding the journey gives you better insight on how you can better invest your marketing dollars
Resources I Mention:
Take The Marketing Assessment:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This Duct Tape Marketing Podcast episode is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network and Semrush.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals seeking the best education and inspiration to grow a business.
Running a small business means doing it all. You deserve an online marketing platform that does the same! Semrush is an all-in-one platform that will lighten the load. Handle SEO, social media, and advertising all in one place. Attract new customers, save time and money on marketing, and get ahead of the competition. New to online marketing? No problem! Semrush will get you started. If you’re ready to grow online, try Semrush free today at semrush.com/now.