Marketing Podcast with Alex Sanfilippo
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Alex Sanfilippo. Alex is the host of the top-rated podcast called Podcasting Made Simple. He is also the founder of PodPros.com, a software company focused specifically on the podcasting industry. Alex and his team have created popular services like PodMatch, a service that matches podcast guests and hosts together for interviews, and PodcastSOP, a project management tool that helps podcasters keep up with their episode releases.
One of the burning questions that are often asked when it comes to podcasting is — is it too late to start a podcast? The short answer is, no. It’s not too late. In this episode, I interview top-rated podcast host, Alex Sanfilippo, and we’re sharing the simple guide to podcasting today. We dive into the strategies that work, what the future of podcasting looks like, and all things pre and post-show production.
Questions I ask Alex Sanfilippo:
- [2:10] Could you dive into your journey – why did you choose to focus on podcasting tools?
- [5:02] If someone is thinking about starting a podcast today, should they?
- [6:51] What are some out-of-the-box podcast formats that you’re seeing people do today?
[10:53] Do you feel that it’s a mistake to not have a pattern or strategy when it comes to the length of your podcast or the style of your show?
- [12:15] Where do you send people to figure out the tech they should be using?
- [17:28] Could you talk a little bit about your post-production process?
- [19:58] Let’s flip to the other side of the mic, what are your thoughts on being a podcast guest?
- [22:06] Where do you see podcasting going?
More About Alex Sanfilippo:
More About The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who seek the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND