Social media, developing day by day, brings up new job opportunities. Of course, new job opportunities created by increasing needs can be welcomed normally with technology evolving. However, these brand-new digital channel-based jobs have brought a whole new dimension to the business sector in terms of working hours, work opportunities, and work ethics.
Moreover, the wage earned within these professional groups, especially if it is related to content (YouTuber, TikToker, Influencer), changes constantly. The most prestigious of these digital channels, the most fun in producing content, and the most “you” oriented digital channel to charge is by far YouTube. The reason that YouTube online digital video channels stand out is YouTube salary, YouTube payment per view, and diversity of content production ideas. Let’s find out how YouTubers and YouTube work.
How To Create YouTube Content
YouTube is an online video sharing and social media channel owned by Google. This social media channel has a lot of video content, from food videos to school lecture videos, DIY videos, and game tutorials. Moreover, you can watch these videos anywhere in the world and at any time without your Google account and share them with your friends. If you want to create content and earn money from your YouTube views, you can quickly start uploading videos.
YouTube is the latest money-making method of the last century. The contents of famous Youtubers such as Jake Paul, Logan Paul, Jeffree Star made YouTube look more attractive. These names, which are on the top paid YouTubers list, share their houses on YouTube, which makes people question the money they make through YouTube. YouTube pay almost $10 payment per 1000 view. If you continue to upload videos regularly and follow trends, you may receive views more than enough regardless of the number of your subscribers. In such a case, Youtubers that reach more than 1 million views, can earn between $5-10K per month. All you have to do is shoot and share your video, no matter what category it is.
How Much YouTubers Make
Many YouTubers, with their unique content and topics, lead YouTube. Many Youtubers are pretty rich. But who is the top-paid YouTuber, the most famous Youtuber, and the wealthiest YouTuber? Let’s find out the 10 Top Paid Youtubers!
- Jeffree Star – $15 million
- David Dobrik – $15.5 million
- Blippi (Stevin John) – $17 million
- Anastasia Radzinskaya – $18.5 million
- Preston Arsement – $19 million
- Markiplier – $19.5 million
- Rhett and Link – $20 million
- Dude Perfect – $20 million
- MrBeast – $24 million
- Ryan Kaji – $29.5 million
How to Make Money from Your YouTube Account
There are many ways to make money on YouTube. You can make interact with brands and influencers. Also, you can review and criticize the products offered to you by the brands you have affiliated with. You can go live and collect donations. Once you reach a specific audience, you can start making money by participating in the YouTube Partner Program. Steps for joining Youtube Partner Program:
- Sign in to YouTube.
- At the top right, select YouTube Studio for the account icon.
- Click “Monetization” from the menu left, click “Enable”. If your channel isn’t meeting the standards, you’ll see a button saying “Notify Me When I’m Eligible”.
You can join by following the steps shown on the screen to accept the “YouTube Partner Program Terms” and “Monetization Policies“.
Now you can make money with the content you make from your Youtube Account. You can also easily receive your payments after you sign up for Google AdSense to receive payments. So, what is this Youtuber Partner Program? Let’s explore.
What Is YouTube Partner Program?
YouTube Partner Program is a program that profits from the content made by Youtuber users and the advertisements offered by Google. So, in a way, Youtube pays you for being watched and hosting its ads in its videos. The affiliate program process proceeds as follows:
- Your channel complies with YouTube’s policies and rules and does not have an effective Community Guidelines warning,
- Having at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 publicly available watch hours which you can achieve if you buy YouTube subsribers,
- To accept the YouTube Partner Program terms,
- Sign up for Google AdSense (if you already have AdSense, you can connect your approved account. You can connect as many channels as you want to a single AdSense account),
- All that’s left is to wait for your channel to be examined. After you accept the terms of the YouTube Partner Program and connect an AdSense account, your channel is automatically ranked for review,
- The accepted user must complete the requested documents. The publisher partner then selects the videos YouTube wants to evaluate for its ads.
- YouTube sells ads in and next to these videos, transferring their earnings to the partner’s Google AdSense account each month.
In this case, the most crucial factor to consider is the suitability of the content and its appeal to ensure that it is watchable.
What Are Advantages of the YouTube Partner Program?
If we want to count the advantages, the first is that your earnings will increase to a great extent. With a reach from the world’s largest online video community, you can go beyond borders and reach viewers worldwide with your monetized videos. You gain flexibility for your brand by making your brand more visible by reaching around the world. YouTube has no rules regarding the sites its partners decide to upload content to. Therefore, with the help of a non-exclusive agreement, each partner can monetize their videos on the platform and other websites.
The most enjoyable and beautiful advantage is YouTube Analytics. The YouTube Analytics tool gives you the power to check the performance of your posts as well as track their earnings. You can learn how to improve your channel performance with the results you examine with the tool. You can become one of the famous YouTubers or one of the richest YouTubers in the YouTube Partner Program with more than 2 million.
What Is YouTube Affiliate Marketing?
We mentioned that there are various opportunities to make money on YouTube. Another option is YouTube Affiliate Marketing. Affiliate marketing is a digital marketing system also known as an affiliate. The affiliate creates this system with brands or institutions. Sales partners are paid by the institutions as much as the product sold or per YouTube view.
Youtuber Affiliate Marketing is an advertising model in which a company pays you, that are third-party publishers, to generate traffic and direct it to the company’s products and services. The earnings of affiliate marketing depend on what you market, how much influence the marketer has, the reach of the affiliated brand, and how much time you spend on marketing products. Usually, those who spend more time marketing the company’s products earn more money. Brands can deal with you in three ways. These are the ones that are going to pay per customer, pay-per-sale, and pay-per-click.
Pay per customer
Marketing activities made when looking at the payment method per customer are expected to bring customers to the other party, but any purchases made on the site are not considered. It is a method that makes it possible to access critical analysis and data to identify potential customers. It aims to record users who go to the page and to reduce their ads to their e-mails. As a YouTuber, all you have to do is promote/wear the brand’s product and then redirect it to their site.
To put it in one sentence: “The more sales you provide, the more you earn.” Of course, these methods are shaped in line with a decision and goals to be taken with the enterprise. The business that owns the product or service sold gives the affiliate a certain percentage of commission on the sales price of the product after-sales made with this marketing. Try to keep your commission rate high!
The pay-per-click type is also a frequently preferred type of marketing. The primary purpose here is to direct potential customers to the website. The links that are given here on social media, many of the upward scroll stories, and visit profile actions that we often see, serve these goals.
What Is YouTube Sponsorship Program? How Can You Find One?
Channel owners use sponsorship on YouTube channels to make better and more creative content. The content they make and the use of sponsors provide a double benefit by advertising them. Sponsored content expresses honest opinions about the product and does not resort to lies. Channel owners share their comments and talk about situations where their subscribers will feel bad or think they won’t benefit them.
Sponsors deal with various points on a YouTube channel. These points include the channel’s number of subscribers, the monthly subscriber increase rate, the average number of video views, and the quality of the content. So how do you find a sponsor? First of all, identify your needs and what kind of sponsor you need. If you are looking for a sponsor to support you during the progress of your channel, you should keep a close eye on the sponsored brands in your category. Of course, you should check out the sponsors of other YouTubers in your category. In this wise, you can easily participate in existing Sponsorship projects.
How Can You Make More Money on YouTube?
We mentioned that social media creators, part of the YouTube Partner Program, can monetize their videos with ads placed by Google and attract and spend it with AdSense. However, creators (YouTubers) on YouTube can make money in various ways, from sponsorships to selling products. But revenue from Google ads makes up a large portion of the income of many YouTube stars.
Top paid YouTubers, on the other hand, receive their income with YouTube pay and payment per view. For example, Jimmy Donaldson, one of the top YouTuber earners with $200 million, is called the “Highest Paid YouTuber” as he publishes many exciting videos. These videos are watched a lot in a very short time.
Our advice for those who want to make money from YouTube; is that you constantly upload quality videos with content that people find interesting and will find. If you also promote your videos on your own personal social media channels, it will be quicker for you to make them watch. You need to create content, verify, and grow your subscriber count day by day like a brand. If you want to be one of the most-watched Youtubers or one of the top paid YouTubers, you’ll need a lot more than luck. For example, you need to master the current categories and interests that shake up the dashboard. These are the ones that viral:
- Funny Videos
- News and Celebrity Magazine
- How to…
Tips for Your YouTube Channel
Your videos should get people to say, “I should subscribe to this channel!” So what should your steps be like?
- To do this, first, remove the Intros. No one has the patience to wait for that Intro to end, and they will fast-forward the video.
- Learn how to edit your videos. If you are a gamer and your channel consists of game videos, edit your score scenes so that the viewer can enjoy every second of watching.
- Don’t break your line. Your subscribers follow you for your category and vision. Confusion in this category and vision leads to subscriber loss.
- Prepare your outro to include two videos or a video playlist you have prepared. It will always be more effective and lucrative to redirect these outros to your other videos instead of redirecting them to your social media accounts.
- Write your descriptions carefully. Don’t forget to include keywords with high volume to increase the likelihood of being watched.
- Get verified on YouTube. Having a verification badge works wonders for your views.
- Be careful when writing your video titles. Write according to language rules and structures.
- Thumbnail. Make sure the Thumbnail you make for your video is of good quality. Even if there is no title of the video in that Thumbnail, putting a picture that appeals to the eye and allows them to find what they are looking for will make them prefer you.
- Pay attention to your spoken language and style in your video content. No viewer likes slang or profanity. At the same time, try to edit your word breaks as much as possible.
- And most importantly don’t try to be like anyone else. Original content and ideas are always more interesting. There will, of course, be the publishers or YouTubers you look up to.
FAQs about How Much YouTubers Make
YouTube pays almost $10 for 1000 views after deducting transaction fees.
You must have at least 10,000 subscribers for Youtube Sponsorships.
Having at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 publicly available watch hours are the conditions to join the Youtube Partner Program.
PewDiePie (111.1M), Fernanloo (43.6), Felipe Neto (43.4M), Whinderssonnunes (43.3M), HolaSoyGerman (43M), ElrubiusOMG (40.2M), Luisito Comunico (37.7M), Lucas Neto – LUCAS TOON (36.3M), CarryMinati (33.4M), VEGETTA777 (32.8M)
You can earn money in many ways on YouTube, especially the pay-per-view. These earning ways are; Youtube Program, YouTube Affiliate Marketing, YouTube Sponsorship Program, and collaborations.
Conclusion on How Much YouTubers Make
In this article, we tried to answer; “How does the Youtube Program work?”, “How can I make money on Youtube?” “What is Youtube Affiliate Marketing?” “How to find Youtube Sponsors?” and “How does content creating work on Youtube?” questions. We hope that we have been able to give you tips that can help and improve your Youtube career.