Marketing Podcast with Jonathan Brill
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Jonathan Brill. Jonathan is a speaker and advisor managing director of Resilient Growth Partners and a board member at Frost & Sullivan. He’s also the author of Rogue Waves: Future-Proof Your Business to Survive and Profit from Radical Change.
There are economic, technological, and social parts of our world that are changing rapidly today more than ever. Jonathan Brill is a renowned expert on resilient growth and decision-making under uncertainty, and in this episode, he shares how to prepare your business to survive and thrive through the most radical upheavals, turn chaos into profit, and set your company on the course for long-term success.
Questions I ask Jonathan Brill:
- [1:31] Radical change is the word of the day, isn’t it?
- [4:40] In your book, you identify 10 trends you think are happening right now and potentially in the near future – can you walk through which ones people should be paying attention to right now?
- [9:30] In your book, you stated that there’s a systematic way of identifying these radical changes to position yourself, and increase your resilience. What do people need to do differently to position themselves?
- [12:33] Sometimes, people look out externally in their industry and notice that things are changing in a way that is just going to gut the company. Often, some choose to stick their head in the sand to this because they’re retiring soon. What’s the best way to approach this?
- [14:56] Is there an undertow coming from COVID that is really kind of wreaking havoc on company culture right now?
- [19:20] It sounds like there’s a need for constant innovation. Does that need to be a department or does that need to be a part of the culture?
- [20:29] Where can people find a copy of your book and learn more about your work?
More About Jonathan Brill:
More About The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network and WorkBetterNow.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who seek the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.
Whether you are looking to sell your business in the near future or just want to make it more scalable and profitable, Work Better Now’s virtual assistants can help you get there.
Work Better Now clients say that their Virtual Executive Assistants have made an impact on their businesses well beyond their expectations. For only $1900/month, you get a full-time assistant who is 100% dedicated to your business. There are no contracts and no additional costs. Based in Latin America with incredible English proficiency and business experience, Work Better Now Assistants undergo a rigorous screening and on-boarding process.
Get $150.00 off per month for 3 months just by mentioning “Duct Tape”. Learn more here.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND