Marketing Podcast with John Jantsch
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I’m doing a solo show on creating your core messaging, and I walk through how to create your core story script.
The development of your core messaging and your story is imperative to your overall marketing strategy. You can attract even more ideal customers through the story that you know they are telling themselves and by crafting your story that makes it clear how you can help them solve their problems. In this episode, I’m covering my exact 5 part framework that can help you develop your core story script.
Topics I cover:
- [1:54] Why people want us to tell a story about the problem we can solve for them
- [2:53] Breaking down the core story script
- [3:18] The uses of your core story
- [4:50 Defining the problem that exists today
- [7:51] Example of how to explain the outside forces driving that problem
- [8:32] Painting the picture of the reader’s world without the problem
- [10:41] Explaining the solution that exists today
- [10:47] Creating a firm call to action
- [11:06] Recap of the five elements of your core story script
- [11:32] How to brainstorm and begin writing your script
- [13:39] How the Ultimate Marketing Engine can help you with this entire process
Resources I Mention:
More About The Certified Marketing Manager Program Powered By Duct Tape Marketing:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network, Wix, and AgoraPulse.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who seek the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.
Wix is the industry-leading eCommerce platform with a future-ready, customizable robust solution for merchants who mean business. Wix eCommerce is the complete solution for entrepreneurs, omnichannel retailers, and brands who wish to launch, run and scale their online stores successfully. Go to Wix.com/ecommerce today and join over 700,000 active stores selling worldwide with Wix eCommerce.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND