Marketing Podcast with John Jantsch
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I’m going to do a solo show to start the year off. I’m talking about small business marketing trends for 2022.
It’s that time of year once again. Time for lots of folks like me to wax on about what we see out there on the horizon so that folks like you can perhaps be a little more prepared to respond to the coming shifts in marketing.
In a lot of ways, I think the real service posts like this perform is to put a name on things that people are already starting to feel. I don’t claim to have special knowledge about the future, I view things through a lens informed by the thousands of conversations I have with business owners and influencers alike.
In this episode, I take a look at the trends I predicted for this past year and break down what trends I foresee taking off in 2022.
Topics I cover:
- [2:05] Reflecting on the trends I predicted for 2021.
- [2:14] Paying attention becomes a survival mechanism.
- [2:48] Everything gets smaller.
- [3:06 ] AI gets practical.
- [3:32] Talent investment is back in style.
- [4:08] Video gets personal again
- [5:12] UX and SEO get attached at the hip
- [ 5:46] Coaching ranks swell
- [6:46] Brand purpose takes the place of authenticity.
- [9:10] Events are still virtual.
- [10:40] Co-marketing is no longer a big biz play.
- [12:20] Small business learns to outsource content.
- [14:08] More about the importance of NFTs this year.
More About The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who seek the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND