Marketing Podcast with Tripp Lanier
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Tripp Lanier. Tripp is a professional coach, author of This Book Will Make You Dangerous, and host of The New Man Podcast: Beyond the Macho Jerk and the New Age Wimp which — for over a decade — has been downloaded millions of times. We’re discussing his book called This Book Will Make You Dangerous – a guide for the rare, few men who refuse to sleepwalk through life.
Tripp Lanier has spent thousands of hours coaching forward-thinking men all around the world on how to not sleep through life and how to see opportunities instead of walls. In this episode, Tripp Lanier focuses a lot on mindset and shares how to challenge your fears, align your life with meaning, and find clarity and direction in your life.
Questions I ask Tripp Lanier:
- [1:45] Where are you positioning this idea on what it means to be a man?
- [5:02] What does it mean to be dangerous?
- [6:59] Do you find that folks you work with who are feeling stuck are because they are too comfortable?
- [8:41] Do you think that a lot of people fall trapped to this idea that we have to find and live our purpose?
- [15:04] How do you help people find success on their own terms?
- [17:03] Why is it so often that our actions and beliefs don’t line up?
- [21:26] What is the format of your New Man podcast – who do you have on it as a guest?
- [22:50] Where can people find out more about you?
More About Tripp Lanier:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who seek the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND