About the show:
The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sara Nay, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consultancy and agency space.
Starting with today’s episode, Sara is challenging her guests to take what they would typically share in about 20-30 minutes and condense it down to the absolute most important valuable and actionable steps so you can get back to your busy day.
Each episode is designed to spark ideas you can put into practice for your agency today. Check out the new Spark Lab Consulting website here!
About the episode:
In this episode of the Agency Spark Podcast, Sara asks Jeremy King what are the top marketing lessons we can learn from nature:
- What mantis shrimp can teach us about the customer journey
- What forest fires can teach us about being prepared
- What angler fish can teach us about being there for our clients
- What tiger butterflies can teach us about standing out
- What squid orgies can teach us about showing value
- What Africa ungulates can teach us about competition
- What bowerbirds can teach us about how to reframe problems as opportunities
Jeremy King is CEO and founder of Attest, a fast-scaling, SaaS technology business based in London and New York. Prior to Attest, Jeremy spent 9 years with McKinsey & Company, leading teams across almost every industry sector, in >25 different countries. He also holds an MBA from Harvard Business School.
Originally a scientist focussing on genetics, ecology and animal behavior, Jeremy’s scientific interests include synthetic biology, mathematical simulations and behavioral economics. Jeremy is also the Chair of REAch2 Academy Trust, which helps to support and improve over 60 state primary schools across the UK.
More from Jeremy King:
Like this show? Please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts here!
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND