Marketing Podcast with Roland Frazier
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Roland Frazier. Roland is an investor, business mentor, Co-founder, and/or Principal of five different Inc. Magazine’s fastest-growing companies, and names like DigitalMarketer, Traffic and Conversion, Scribe Publishing, and Real Estate World.
Acquisition is a fast way to grow your business. There are a ton of reasons why business owners ought to be thinking about acquiring – even if you’re running a full-time business.
In this episode, Investor and Co-Founder of 5 different Inc. Magazine companies, Roland Frazier, talks about how to scale your business through acquisition, the key to recognizing opportunities, and how to strategically build a portfolio.
Questions I ask Roland Frazier:
- [1:16] Could you talk a little bit about the various reasons why somebody ought to be thinking about acquiring a business even if they’re running a full-time business and couldn’t imagine doing anything more?
- [8:38] Could you talk about buying opportunity – in other words, like spotting a company that is just terribly underperforming?
- [12:38] What’s the process of finding a business to acquire, what’s the first step, and how do you get started?
- [17:38] What are some of your approaches for acquiring businesses with no money down?
- [22:43] Where can people find your teachings about this topic and the programs you offer?
More About Roland Frazier:
More About Certified Marketing Manager Program Powered By Duct Tape Marketing:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who seek the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND