Marketing Podcast with Ivan Estrada
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Ivan Estrada. Ivan is a business leader and real estate broker with extensive experience in the industries of real estate and finance. He is a sought-after public speaker on topics of branding and marketing, personal development, and real estate. He’s also the author of Brand With Purpose: Find Your Passion, Stay True to Your Story, and Accelerate Your Career.
When you brand yourself authentically, stay true to who you are, and share that version of yourself with the world, the results always follow.
In this episode, Ivan Estrada shares critical lessons about personal growth and self-discovery. He shares how your own experiences, challenges, and obstacles hold the key to creating a timeless brand that builds loyalty, influence, and trust―a brand with purpose.
Questions I ask Ivan Estrada:
- [1:39] Story is a huge part of personal brands which is a crowded space and hot topic right now. What do you new things do you hope to introduce around this topic?
- [3:46] Are there any kind of core stories from your upbringing, your family, your culture that you lean on that to tell to help people get your why?
- [6:10] How do you marry the need to stand out while maintaining authenticity—not just standing out for the purpose of standing out?
- [10:06] What are some of your favorite tools for telling and sharing the story?
- [12:48] What would you tell the person who says that video isn’t for them?
- [15:31] What role do you think design graphic design plays in the support of or elevation of a personal brand?
- [17:32] How do you relate networking done right with building a personal brand?
- [21:33] What role does being able to tell the story about the impact you want to make and believe in plays in personal brands?
- [23:24] Where can people learn more about Brand With Purpose and all of the work that you’re doing?
More About Ivan Estrada:
More About The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network and Sendinblue.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for business professionals who seek the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.
Sendinblue, an all-in-one digital marketing platform empowering small businesses to build stronger customer relationships through end-to-end digital marketing campaigns. We are here to support businesses successfully navigating their digital presence in order to strengthen their customer relationships
Sendinblue allows you to create captivating and personalized email campaigns, custom landing pages, signup forms, automated workflows, transactional messaging, CRM, and more. Duct Tape Marketing fans can click here to learn more about Sendinblue and sign up for a free trial! You can also use this promo code to get 50% off your first three months on either our lite or premium account!
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND