The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sara Nay, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consultancy and agency space. Each episode is designed to spark ideas you can put into practice for your agency today. Check out the new Spark Lab Consulting website here!
About the episode:
In this episode of the Agency Spark Podcast, Sara talks with Lindsay Maloney on finding the balance of mom-life and work-life. They discuss how busy women and mom’s can grow their dream coaching business, the hustle mentality, following your intuition in business, daily planners and more!
Questions Sara asks Lindsay Maloney:
- Tell me a little about your journey and what led you to where you are today?
- Can you expand on how you help women follow their intuition when it comes to business?
- How do you help people take a step back from what they are doing to really evaluate what they are thinking and feeling?
- Why are you not a fan of the hustle mentality?
- How do you help people find balance between their business and personal life?
- Tell me a little about your daily planner and how you use it?
- Why do you think introverts make the best coaches?
- Click here to get access to Lindsay’s freebie vault and download tons of workbooks to help you start and scale your coaching business.
- Lindsay’s Instagram
Like this show? Please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts here!
This episode of the Agency Spark Podcast is brought to you by Monday.com, a powerful project management platform. Monday.com helps teams easily build, run, and scale their dream workflows on one platform. I personally am a user and big fan of Monday.com – I start my workday pulling up the platform and spend my day working within it for everything from task management to running client engagements. Learn more about Monday.com at ducttape.me/monday.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND