Marketing Podcast with John Jantsch
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I’m doing part two of a solo show series on where I’m going to be covering one of my favorite topics: referrals. You can catch the first episode of the Referral Generation series here.
One of the things I always feel the need to emphasize is that referral generation is something that should be baked into pretty much every angle possible. It’s not something that you do one time or one way.
So I’m doing a series on Referral Generation where I’m presenting what I’m calling the seven grades of referral fuel. In the first episode of the series, I introduce all seven approaches. In the second episode, I’m diving into the first point – why you should have referral offers for every client and what those offers should look like.
Topics I cover:
- [1:46] Why you should have referral offers for every client
- [2:48] The difference between direct offers, implied offers, and tangible offers
- [12:11] Tools to make referrals as easy as possible for people
- [12:44] Why consider building a funnel just for referrals
- [13:00] Finding ways to publicly thank people who give you referrals
- [14:17] The Referral Champions Program
- [14:43] Getting your best customers who already evangelize your business even more engaged
- [16:25] Having special, exclusive offers for your best customers
Resources I mention:
More About The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND