Agency Spark Podcast with Nick Nalbach
The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sara Nay, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consultancy and agency space. Each episode is designed to spark ideas you can put into practice for your agency today. Check out the new Spark Lab Consulting website here!
In this episode of the Agency Spark Podcast, Sara interviews Nick Nalbach. Online business owner and host of the Nine-Five Podcast, Nick Nalbach aims is to help others achieve financial freedom. He interviews successful entrepreneurs and business owners, and shares his own strategies and tactics to help aspiring entrepreneurs break free from the 9 to 5.
Questions Sara asks Nick Nalbach:
- Tell me a little about your story and what you are currently up to?
- What’s the core offering of the Nine-Five Podcast?
- Why should someone start a podcast?
- What are your recommendations for transcription and repurposing content?
- How do you help people get started with podcasting?
- What growth recommendations do you have for new podcasters?
- Do you have any resources for those trying to find guests for their podcast?
- Any tips for sharing your podcast on social media?
- In terms of preparing for a podcast, do you have any recommendations?
- Out of all the guests you’ve interviewed, who has been your most interesting guest so far?
Learn more about Nick Nalbach:
Like this show? Please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts here!
This episode of the Agency Spark Podcast is brought to you by Monday.com, a powerful project management platform. Monday.com helps teams easily build, run, and scale their dream workflows on one platform. I personally am a user and big fan of Monday.com – I start my workday pulling up the platform and spend my day working within it for everything from task management to running client engagements. Learn more about Monday.com at ducttape.me/monday.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND