Agency Spark Podcast with Roger E. Jones
The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sara Nay, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consultancy and agency space. Each episode is designed to spark ideas you can put into practice for your agency today. Check out the new Spark Lab Consulting website here!
In this episode of the Agency Spark Podcast, Sara interviews Roger E. Jones. Roger is the authority in boosting sales success using the power of storytelling. He’s been published in Harvard Business Review and INSEAD Knowledge. A bestselling international author, his books include the Storytelling Pocketbook. his work has been featured in the Financial Times, WsJ and The Sunday Times. He’s conducted Story Selling and Storytelling sessions for global firms and SMEs around the world.
Questions Sara asks Roger E. Jones:
- Tell me a little about your background and what led you to where you are today?
- What is the science behind good storytelling?
- What certain ingredients should be included in your stories to keep them focused and impactful?
- What types of stories do you recommend businesses using?
- Do you have a step-by-step process for helping people create their own stories?
- What do you recommend to businesses trying to integrate their stories into their sales and marketing?
- What is the difference between a case study and a case story?
- What should one include in a story when posting on LinkedIn or other social channels?
- Are there certain scenarios where you shouldn’t use storytelling?
- What are the core differences between telling stories versus your more traditional selling?
Learn more about Roger E. Jones:
Like this show? Please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts here!
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND