Marketing Podcast with Aaron Weiche
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Aaron Weiche. Aaron is the CEO and Co-founder of Leadferno, a business and text messaging platform to close more leads faster. Aaron is a digital marketing veteran of over 20 years founding and growing both digital marketing agencies and marketing software products.
Good business depends on great conversations, but email and other forms of business communication are slow, disjointed, and not the only way that consumers want to interact.
In this episode, I talk with CEO and Co-Founder of Leadferno, Aaron Weiche, about how Leadferno is powering businesses to create better conversations and close more leads faster with Omni-channel messaging – combining SMS and messaging tools from some of the internet’s biggest platforms.
Questions I ask Aaron Weiche:
- [2:00] How do you advise business owners who may quite frankly be fatigued from all of the available customer communication channels to manage all of them today?
- [3:35] Do you feel like we’re to the point where we must have some sort of immediate response for almost any business?
- [4:51] How are you trying with lead for an ode to differentiate what you’re offering from chatbots?
- [6:06] How do we balance the fact the having a chat or something similar could create a worse experience if you don’t have someone explicitly managing instantaneous responses?
- [7:24] Can you explain what your technology experience looks like?
- [8:48] Google My Business has integrated texting – are you able to or is it at least a roadmap plan to integrate into all of those services that are starting to offer this feature?
- [9:31] So many people are talking about SMS and how the open rates are higher, but many people don’t want their messaging app to turn into what email has become for a lot of people – how do you not fall into this?
- [13:07] Can you talk about some of the classic use cases for different industries where you’ve seen things like SMS reminders work effectively?
- [15:58] Could I create a number that people can text for the business without having to get another phone line/mobile device?
- [17:58] How does somebody get started in a way that isn’t disruptive necessarily to their current communication channels?
- [20:59] Where can people find out more about you and Leadferno?
More About Aaron Weiche:
More About The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND