Marketing Podcast with Viveka Von Rosen
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Viveka Von Rosen. Viveka is the co-founder and CVO (Chief Visibility Officer) of Vengreso. She is known internationally as the “LinkedIn Expert” and is the author of the best-selling LinkedIn Marketing: An Hour a Day and LinkedIn: 101 Ways to Rock Your Personal Brand.
LinkedIn is perhaps the most powerful social media platform for business today. And if you’re not fully embracing LinkedIn in 2021, you’re missing out on the opportunity to talk and engage directly with your audience. Building your personal branding through a social media business platform like LinkedIn means getting people to know, like, and trust you, so that they’ll eventually want to work with you or buy from you. In this episode, I talk with LinkedIn Exper, Viveka Von Rosen, as she breaks down how to productively build your personal brand and put this platform to work.
Questions I Ask Viveka Von Rosen:
- [1:18] What’s the big opportunity that you think people are missing today if they aren’t fully embracing LinkedIn?
- [4:07] Let’s start with the LinkedIn profile — is there something unique about how the structure of the LinkedIn profile should be?
- [7:50] In your book, you have this idea that I really liked and hadn’t seen before, and its “call to read” as a component. Can you unpack that one?
- [9:14] What are some tips you have for helping people show up in searches?
- [11:16] What are some tips for keeping your data organized around lead mining and list building?
- [14:16] Is there a tried and true method of making a connection with somebody?
- [17:33] How can you effectively use InMail so that you’re not just having to send thousands of messages?
- [19:08] Is there a way to effectively use the following you’ve built or connections you have off of LinkedIn?
- [20:40] What does Vengreso do to help people maximize their opportunities on LinkedIn?
More About Viveka Von Rosen:
More About The Certified Marketing Manager Program Powered by Duct Tape Marketing
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network.
If you are a consultant or agency or coach, do any of these points ring true: do you have trouble getting in front of enough ideal clients? Are you constantly being forced to compete on price? Are you working too hard and not making enough money?
I’ve got a free book for you. It’s called the 7 steps to scale your practice or agency without adding overhead. If you want to grow your practice, it doesn’t have to be that hard. Download a copy for yourself here.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND