Marketing Podcast with Kathryn and Michael K. Redman
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Kathryn and Michael K. Redman. They’re the co-founders of Half a Bubble Out, a marketing and business consulting firm. They’re also the co-authors of a book called: Fulfilled: The Passion & Provision Strategy for Building a Business with Profit, Purpose & Legacy.
Running a business isn’t easy — and getting your business to a stable, successful place that makes money and allows you to sleep well at night may feel out of reach.
After years of research and honing their strategies, Kathryn and Michael Redman have developed a holistic framework and roadmap to help entrepreneurs make smart, strategic decisions and holistically thrive. In this episode, we unpack what it takes for business owners to overcome the challenges they along their journey. Through their own struggles and stumbles, Kathryn and Michael share how you can become financially successful, experience meaningful work, and lead a business you can be proud of.
Questions I Ask Kathryn and Michael K. Redman:
- [0:52] I know many people would say that they could never work with their spouse, so how do you do it?
- [3:00] Are healthy disagreements something that you’ve intentionally worked on?
- [6:27] What does Half a Bubble Out mean?
- [9:08] Can you lay out what the framework of your business looks like?
- [14:54] Would you say your vision for the business came after the stumble?
- [19:43] How do you get business owners to realize that understanding and being in the know of the financials is a key component of running the business?
More About Kathryn and Michael K. Redman:
More About The Duct Tape Consultant Network:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Monday.com.
There are a lot of tools out there to help companies get work done. We recently switched over to a tool called Monday, and we love it. Monday is more than just a project management tool. You can use it in many ways to run your entire business, marketing, sales, task management, even recruiting, and certainly project management. Check it out yourself here.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND