Agency Spark Podcast with With Darryl Leniuk
The Agency Spark Podcast, hosted by Sara Nay, is a collection of interviews from thought leaders in the marketing consultancy and agency space. Each episode is designed to spark ideas you can put into practice for your agency today.
In this episode of the Agency Spark Podcast, Sara interviews Darryl Leniuk. Darryl has been in the Duct Tape Marketing Network for 3 years now. He comes from a background as a journalist and his niche is tourism marketing and public relations. He’s passionate about helping premium tour operators, adventure travel businesses and outdoor brands drive sales with strategic online marketing and powerful storytelling. With nearly two decades’ experience working in travel media, he brings a powerful skillset to the table. Aventur Marketing’s strategy-before-tactics approach has helped grow tourism businesses around the world, with industry-leading digital marketing tactics and public relations.
Questions Sara asks Darryl Leniuk:
- What influenced you to launch your own marketing agency?
- How are able to use your background in the travel and tourism industry as a marketing consultant today?
- How do you help your clients uncover their unique story to tell?
- With COVID greatly impacting your niche, what did 2020 look like for your clients?
- How have your clients marketing efforts changed since the pandemic?
- How do you see COVID impacting the tourism industry long-term?
- Can you walk me through the different phases of your client process?
- When do you incorporate metrics and tracking into working with clients?
- How often do you communicate with your clients on the different metrics?
- Is there anything you know now that you wish you would’ve known when you were first getting started?
Learn more about Darryl Leniuk:
This episode of the Agency Spark Podcast is brought to you by Airborne, a sales engagement platform. Learn more about how to set your team up for success at Airborneapp.io. Sales Engagement Platforms are fundamental to the Modern Tech Stack. Airborne delivers everything you would expect from a Sales Engagement Platform and then some. Get the most out of every interaction and make your team more effective with Airborne.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me to grow my business by over 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND