Marketing Podcast with Jeffrey Shaw
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Jeffrey Shaw. Jeffery is an experienced speaker and small-business consultant. He helps self-employed and small-business owners gain control of their business in what otherwise seems like uncontrollable circumstances. He’s also the author of a book called: The Self-Employed Life: Business and Personal Development Strategies That Create Sustainable Success.
Questions I Ask Jeffrey Shaw:
- The term “self-employed” used to be looked upon differently — has the perception changed now?
- What in your mind is self-employed, and what space are you trying to carve out?
- What’s your approach to personal development?
- Will you share some of your own experiences and maybe some of the folks you’ve worked with also?
- When you’re working with small business owners and self-employed folks that you work with, where do you see people commonly kind of fall down?
- What is the self-employed ecosystem you’ve mentioned?
- What are some of the traits and habits that you can identify that really serve people trying to achieve balance and build this ecosystem?
- What are some of your thoughts on self-employed individuals in terms of hiring them to do work for you?
- Can you tell us more about the summit this year which is happening along with your book?
More About Jeffrey Shaw:
More About The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by SharpSpring Ads.
Are you already retargeting with Google or Facebook? Now you can use one platform, SharpSpring Ads, to simplify the process, double your audience, and improve ROI. Sign-up for a free account and SharpSpringAds will match up to $1,000 in ad spend.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
“This training from Duct Tape Marketing has exceeded my expectations and I couldn’t be happier” ~ Brooke Patterson, VanderMedia