Marketing Podcast with Erica Keswin
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Erica Keswin. Erica is an expert in the business of working human. She helps top-of-the-class businesses, organizations, and individuals improve their performance by honoring relationships in every context. Erica is also the author of the book – Rituals Roadmap: The Human Way to Transform Everyday Routines into Workplace Magic.
Questions I Ask Erica Keswin:
- How do you bring the word “rituals” into a context like the workplace where it’s not generally used?
- Is it equally as effective for small businesses to think in terms of rituals as it is for larger organizations?
- What suggestions do you have for those individuals who have had their routines shaken up by COVID?
- What are some ritual examples you’re seeing in meetings that creatively make them more welcoming?
- How much of personal development should be ritualized?
- For any business just starting to implement rituals into their workplace, how do you make it authentic and consistent?
- Is there a typical place or department where ritual development and ritual maintenance should live in a company?
- Outside of the workplace, how would you suggest people bring rituals into their individual lives?
- What are some ideas for rituals for customers?
More About Erica Keswin:
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
Layr is redefining the way businesses purchase and manage their commercial liability insurance by giving control of the process back to the business owner.
We are a modern tech-enabled insurance agency that has created an entirely new commercial insurance distribution model which allows businesses to quickly get the insurance they need, completely online, from trusted insurance carriers, all while paying for it monthly on a credit card. Learn more about Layr here.
7 Steps to Scale Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
“This training from Duct Tape Marketing has exceeded my expectations and I couldn’t be happier” ~ Brooke Patterson, VanderMedia